Why use Blockchain?
The distributed ledger technology (DLT) used in blockchain offers multiple benefits to businesses. One use case where DLT can be used to make a key difference is when implementing a solution that requires a high degree of trust for business transactions. Implementing this technology offers tangible benefits towards reducing infrastructure costs compared to more than traditional centralised models.
What is PL^G?
PL^G is a toolkit for building business-ready, blockchain based applications and solutions for organisations of all sizes. We provide you with the tools to create either permissioned consortium networks and/or permissionless environments that businesses and consumers can operate from.
What is PL^Gnet?
PL^Gnet is our network that provides cross chain functionality, allowing different networks to communicate and share information with each other.
What is the relationship between PL^G and CENNZnet?
If you want to build your own blockchain like CENNZnet, use PL^G Toolkit.
If you want to connect to another blockchain use PL^G Toolkit.
If you want to build a dApp on an existing network use CENNZnet.
What industries are using PL^G?
How easy is it to integrate legacy systems with PL^G?
Our toolkit enables businesses to incorporate blockchain as a layer in their existing tech stack, rather than needing to re-write their systems to work in a blockchain platform.
What are the advantages of PL^G?
- Built with real-world businesses and organisations in mind.
- Easy for developers to pick up and use without learning new skills – WASM uses the most common developer languages and toolkits.
- Easy to pick and mix features to build your own blockchain.
- Choose the runtime modules best for your chain.
- Choose the consensus model that’s right for you and upgrade without a hard fork.
- Use the features from our growing toolkit to create the right blockchain for your use case.
- Easily implemented in your environment without having to change existing environments significantly or start from scratch. We have the tools to make public, private and consortium chains.
- Build a private chain inside a public chain with our novel permissions framework.
- Build off chain smart contracts that save cost and increase privacy but have the security of on chain contracts.
- Use our privacy protocols to carry out sensitive transactions on chain without revealing the details.